Information Collection and Use
We collect your personal information when you sign up for our research panel.
Personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to:
- Contact information (email address, phone number, mailing address)
- Demographic information (age, gender, location)
We may use this information for various purposes, including:
- Sending you surveys, focus group opportunities, etc.
- Responding to your inquiries
- Complying with legal obligations
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage method is completely secure.
We do not share or sell any personal information collected on this website with any outside third parties. We may use third-party service providers to assist us in various aspects of our operations. These providers may have access to your personal information only to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use any of your information at any time for any other purposes not defined by us. Our website may also contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these external sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these sites before providing any personal information.
Our website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe we have inadvertently collected information from a child, please contact us immediately.
You have the right to:
- Access the personal information we hold about you
- Correct inaccuracies in your personal information
- Request deletion of your personal information
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.